Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

So not only has another year passed but a new decade as well and here we go ready for new ones to begin.

2009 was not a bad year for the Browning family. I earned a promotion and returned from a 15 month deployment to Afghanistan and was able to spend some much treasured time with my family.

My children began another year of school thankfully staying at the same one as last year. We saw some friends move on and made a few new ones. Had the oppertunity to welcome a good friend home from Iraq, And unfortunately had to watch several other friends make their departure over to the foreign lands between Iraq and Afghanistan.

2008 brought me to facebook but 2009 gave me a chance to reunite with several friends from long ago.

2009 brought me to scrapbooking where I have created 24 layouts and altered several things. Scrapbooking gave me the opportunity to do a completely homemade Christmas for our loved ones. It was pretty amazing to watch people open their gifts and wonder how it was possible to do the things that were done.

2009 brought me to cookinupcreations.com where I have virtually met so many amazing crafters and have met the owners when we have gotten together to do a little scrapping or shopping.

I begin the new decade ready to embrace the challenges that lie ahead of me, ready to roll with the punches and woke up this morning knowing that I am completely blessed with a family who loves me, good friends, good health, and a guaranteed paycheck. I begin the new year being thankful that I have so many blessings to count. May we all be so lucky.

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. I know this post is old however I am sure the meanings are still there!
    I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete