Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Layout

I was super excited when while visiting my Mother In Law I was able to stake claim to some older pictures. My Alex was born right around the beginning era of the digital camera. Well unfortunately for us we were one of the early owners of a digital camera. Not being near as computer savvy as we are now that meant a lot of pictures lost when a computer crash happens. We lost over 15 months of our middle child's pictures minus anything that was taken by other people on the good ol fashioned 35mm camera. My Mother in law was one of those people. I was able to get Alex's first Christmas pictures and his 2nd Easter. So what did I immediately do? Scrap planning of course.

Here is a page I did for his first Christmas.

I used SCAL and the Cricut to cut out the letters for the Merry Christmas title however that was the only thing that I used the Cricut for. I used Chipboard letters for the 2000 and DCWV Christmas paper.


The Christmas tree was cut from another sheet of DCWV. This was a quick page put together with the help of Dear ol Mom in law. I told my husband I want to get her a Cricut Create for Mothers Day. So we will see if that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment